When I’m craving something sweet and have overripe bananas in the kitchen, this is my go-to recipe. These muffins are always a hit with the kids too! They are super moist and packed with stevia-sweetened chocolate chips so every bite feels like you’re cheating even though it’s low sugar and grain-free!
Makes 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease or line a muffin tin
- Place bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and coconut oil in a food processor
- Pulse ingredients together then pulse in almond flour, salt and baking soda
- Scoop batter into lined or greased muffin tin
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 min for muffins
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving