This cookie recipe is a perfect gift to give for the holidays because not only is. it guilt free but our “secret ingredient” helps support: Collagen Production, Bone strength, Joint Health, Skin Elasticity, and so much more.*. Not only does it taste great but it checks the box for most being thats its Gluten/Grain Free, Dairy Free and Sugar Free.
¾ Cup Swerve Brown Sugar
½ Cup Allulose
¼ Cup Coconut Oil
¾ Cup Butter Substitute (Earth Balance Vegan Butter)
4 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Organic Free-Range Eggs
4 Cups Almond Flour
2 tsp Baking Soda
4 scoops DFH Whole Body Collagen
1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
2 cups Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips (Sweetened with Stevia)
1. Preheat Oven to 350 ° F
2. In a large bowl, mix together the butter (room temperature), oil and sugar replacements until fluffy
3. Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Continue to beat until fluffy.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, half of the salt, Whole Body Collagen and baking soda
5. Add dry ingredients to the large bowl with the wet ingredients, mix well.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips, add more or less as desired.
7. Roll dough into balls and place on baking sheet
8. Place baking sheet in the fridge 5-10 minutes until slightly cooled
9. Remove baking sheet from fridge, sprinkle remainder of the Himalayan sea salt on top of the cookies
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes, 12 if you prefer crispy cookies.
11. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes.