This was a recipe we created when we were finishing up a cleanse because we were craving something creamy and decadent. We didn’t want to break our vegan, gluten-free, paleo eating, and this was so amazing we made it over and over again! If you’ve never experienced Bitchin’ Sauce, you’re in for a treat! It’s an almond based spread that is super creamy with the perfect amount of salty goodness. You can find it in most grocery stores!
- 1 package of 1 lb of spiralized zucchini noodles
- 1 container of Bitchin’ Sauce (I use original flavor)
- 1 zucchini, 1 squash, 6 oz baby Bella mushrooms, 1 red pepper, 1 green pepper: all chopped into 1/2 inch pieces (organic if possible)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup vegan creamy Italian dressing (Primal kitchen is what we used)
- Marinate veggies in dressing for at least 1 hour or overnight if you have time* (*tastes even better)
- After veggies are done marinating cook over medium heat in skillet until desired tenderness
- Add zucchini noodles and do a quick flash cook (2-3 minutes, or until as desired)
- Add Bitchin Sauce to taste, we use about 2 tbls per serving but the more the better!!!